The mission of the Suffolk Center for Cultural Arts is to cultivate and promote the creative arts for all residents and visitors through programs and education.
Statement of Diversity and Inclusion
Fulfilling our mission requires a commitment to inclusiveness in every aspect of our organization – our programming, operations, outreach, and leadership. The Suffolk Center for Cultural Arts supports diversity across all lines of difference, including race, age, economic circumstance, ethnicity, sex, range of ability, religion, sexual orientation, and gender identity/expression. We recognize that we can succeed only when our organization fully reflects the richness of the communities we serve.
A Place For Experience
The Suffolk Center for Cultural Arts values:
- Art, which is vital for self-expression, growth, and community.
- Sustainability, so that our Center may thrive for generations to come.
- Inclusion, in our programing, operations, leadership, and outreach.
- Education, so that all have the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Communication, being open to the multiple viewpoints of our audiences.
- Collaboration, working with traditional and nontraditional partners
To inspire the community and to enrich lives through the arts.