We are busy creating our 2024 SUMMER CAMPS! Please check back for dates and details.
2024 Summer Camps Coming Soon!
Featuring our award-winning camps in: Visual Arts, S.T.E.A.M, Music & Theater!
Early Bird Registration Begins March 25, 2024 | Register Early and Save!
This year’s Summer Camp theme is Creating Connections! Led by Arts for Learning’s professional teaching artists, children in grades 3-6 will experience hands-on camps. Campers will showcase their work in a community art exhibition and in special performances for family and friends.
Suffolk Center Summer Camps Overview:
- Each camp is $300/ week. Early Bird price is $250/week. Early Bird registration ends May 15, 2024.
- Open to Campers entering Grades 3 – 6 during the next school year.
- Camps run Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM until 3:00 PM
- Snacks provided ~ Campers must bring a lunch (including beverage) from home for each day of Camp.
- Registration fee covers all instruction, materials, and supplies for the Camps.
- Scholarships are available, see below!